miercuri, 7 octombrie 2009

My Vampire Story- The begining


Hi! My name is Jullie and this is my story, my vampire story.
I am a vampire. I have become a creature of both night and day, I got a new breath of life. The power of love, hate and pain went through my body. I felt my body dying and coming to life again.
The name of my creator is Sasha. I am 26 years old and so do all my friends. I had a car accident. I was crossing the street, didn't watch carefully ... and Sasha found me. All that I remember is my blood spilt on the sidewalk and Sasha's teeth.
I laid for days in Sasha's old mansion. When I woke up I felt a terrible thirst. Then...I knew what I was. I had no doubt. Nowadays, vampires are no secret. Everybody knows what they are... What I didn't understand was why me. I looked at Sasha standing in front of me smiling.
"Hello, my dear friend", she said."How's your head doing?"
"My head is fine", I said. "Who are you?"
"My name is Sasha. I am a ..."
"I know what you are, I know what I am, but why? Why me?"
"Why not you? Can't you be my companion for eternity like anyother?No one should be withought friends. I saved you from death to have a friend."
"Death is not what frightens me, eternity is..."
Sasha looked at me smiling: "Eternity is not a long time my darling, one day you'll understand that. Be contempt and proud of what you are and of what you have become, not many people have this chance."
"I am, but I still don't get it. So, what's next?"
"Next... I will teach you all you have to know about being a vampire."
"What's there to teach, everybody knows." I said staring at her, at how beautiful she was.
"Well... they know but they did't live like one"
"Is it hard?"
"It can be overwhelming sometimes"
And no, I didn't care and didn't want to listen. I was too happy. I finally got out of my jail. I would finally have their beauty, strenght and I would be accepted by everyone. Only later it came to me that without my friends no type of living has value in this world, just like Sasha said. She was pretty smart.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu