joi, 8 octombrie 2009

My Vampire Story part 4 - The two dreams

-->
My head was spinning round and round because of the new information. I was a vampire, I had to transform a hole group into fighting vampires and fight a clan I had no idea about its existence or members. I didn't even know how to fight, not to mention how to change a man into a vampire. Nor what my friends were doing, they were my whole life as a human, but since I've became a vampire I haven't seen them for two moths, plus that I was changed. How would they react? What would they say? Would they be mad at me? Would they recognize me? And the most terrible question that killed my nerves: would I be able to pretend that I was a human? Will I eat them? Will I be able to stay with 6 or 7 persons in the same room and not attack them. Of course I promised not to kill innocent people, but I haven't been close to humans since the day I was created, and now all of a sudden I have to appear in front of them and speak to them, hug them. Will I be ok?
Sasha said this was my test. If could get close to them and take care of them I could be able to do anything, anything I wanted. Get close to people for every little thing. I wanted to know, know how will I manage. Sasha also thought me how to fight so that I would be able to teach them when they will be changed... At least I answered to one question, but the others?...

The reality is that all this was madness. A neverending dream...
A nightmare: I was all alone, human again and Mike now a vampire following me. I screamed in terror "No Mike, no don't bite me, don't hate me" and woke up. What a terrible nightmare. After that when I went back to sleep all of us were friends again and humans and sasha just one of us living an ordinary life... What could it mean?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu