joi, 8 octombrie 2009

My Vampire Story part 3- Sasha

-->
Being a vampire is the best thing ever happened to me. I never liked my life anyway, so I took it naturally, being thrilled by the gifts that I received in a such a short time.I can fly, I can break everything into pieces, I have force, strenght plus all my senses are high: I can hear and see at long distances, and I can feel the smallest rock under my feet.
I think Sasha is nice. At least she seems nice. She is beautiful, the most beautiful person in the world, even for a vampire; she is tall, statuesque, and has long, wavy black hair. She has to learn me everything. From zero. The hunt is nothing compared to the other mysteries she has to share with me. But we have enough time to do it.
"Where are you from Sasha?" I asked
"I am from England" she said.
"How old are you?"
"I am 500 years old"
"Wow, that's a long time"
"It's not, It's really not, there are older vampires."
"Older vampires?"
"Yes, older vampires."
To Sasha eternity was not long enough. She never had enough time for her to do the things she wanted to do. She thought the years were passing too fast for her and for the human kind.
"It's hard you know, it's hard to care about someone and see how fast that person gets old. Only then you realize how fast time flies and your immortal nature. I love people, I have always loved them. You never have enough time to be with the person you want to be. That's why I decided to take some friends into eternity with me"
"I understand Sasha. I see it now""So, what's your story?"
"My story, humm let's see. I was born in England, Somerset. My parents were from the middle class. Nobles at their origins, but they lost their status. Don't ask me why, I don't remember. I was too small to remember it all. My father was a kind man. He loved me. He hated he lost his status and all his life tried to get it back, working and working and working. I was happy there in our old house. We had a few servants left, ready to take care of the house. My mom was wonderful. She loved music. She played the piano everyday. I loved her, I loved my mom.
And I was happy to be me. I was happy to be Sasha, Sasha loved by her parents, by her friends, by her neighbors. Always spoiled. I took everything for granted.
One night when my father was not at home, going out for some business he had, I heard a scream coming from my mother’s room. I went there and a man was holding my mom in his arms, my mom seemed dead. I screamed. He sow me and attacked me and changed me. We, My mother and I both left home that night and followed James. The man who changed us… I had 26 years old, just like you. My mom was 40.
It took me ages to realize what I was. The monster I have become, but when I did I have never been so delighted by my new look and powers. Mom was happy too. Of course she never forgot my father, from time to time she visited him, and she took care of him when he grew old, but she knew we could not go back. She didn't let me go and see him... she thought I was too thirsty and could not resist. She was wrong, I wouldn't have hurt him. When I had the opportunity I started to hunt animals and feed with their blood instead of man's blood. I learned how to leave among them and not hurt them, always saving somebody just to show my mom she was wrong about me."
"This is very sad, what happened to your mother, why is she not with you? And James?"
"My mother died."
I was in a shock. Vampires could die? What kind of world was that?
"But..."
"How could they die? Killed."
"And James?"
"James too."
"Who, why?"
"Enemies, the clan from the west is very powerful. They think they can own the world. James hated them. He stood still and brave over the centuries and fought them but they were stronger. He was killed first. My mom tried to catch his killer but she was killed too. I run, but never gave up hope."
"I am sorry"
"Don't be, you and your friends will help me fight them"
"Me?"
"Yes, you..."
"I thought you changed me because you were alone..."
"Because I was alone and not being able to fight by myself, but you will help me and you will lead me to my twin soul"
"What are you talking about?"
"I am talking about the prophecy."
"What prophecy?"
"A new clan from the east will arise and defeat the one in the west. They are many, powerful, they will bring justice.But most of all, they are all friends and among them there is my twin soul."
I looked at her to see if she was joking. She was not. She was serious.
"But I am not a fighter" I insisted
"You will learn how to fight" she said
"What about your twin soul?"
"Oh, this is something I have forseen, one of your friends is my twin soul"
"You can forsee the future?"
"Yes I do, you see every vampire has he's own secret power. Some can see the future, others can hear the thoughts of the persons around them. Others are strong, others good for hunting or fighting, depends on their background"
"And who will be your twin soul?"
"This is something that it will be revealed after all of you will be changed. I don't know it for now"
"And the prophecy?"
"This is not my opera, this is the opera of one of theirs. Since the prophecy has been made, they kill all the newborn vampires that appear. They are affraid... This is why they haunted James. He changed my mother. They thought he was the one"
"James changed you and your mother. This makes sense. James changed you to build an army?"
"No, James was alone. He was alone for many years. He was a sad man, he was about to get married with a girl he loved when he was changed. He could not fight the vampire who changed him. It was not what he wanted. He changed my mom and I in a frenzy of rage. He was just too lonely, he wanted a wife and a child."
"So he chose you."
"Yes."
"But if they haunted you since the day you were born as a vampire, how did you managed to escape for 500 years?"
"Well, hiding, never leaving tracks behind me."
"I still can't believe what I've heard."
I have heard about twin flames before but never occoured to me it was real. Twin souls are souls that are linked together , they meet from time to time and get married and have their own family but not every life time, they have to develope their spirituality a lot in order to do that. Sasha had a hunch but she was not sure, she wanted a confirmation. Maybe we will find it.
I never thought about my twin though, never thought I even had one. And never really care. Like I was in this alone, why would I need one?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu