marți, 13 octombrie 2009

My Vampire Story part 7 - The stranger

I think that was the only fight I ever had with Sasha. Anyway it ended fast.
My life with Sasha was different from the one I spent as a human being. I could do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. Sasha aloud me to do anything, of course anything that wouldn't put us in danger. I was not allowed to tell my friends what we were, just visit them from time to time, talk on the internet, or on the phone.
Sasha liked parties and having friends. So I joined her to a few parties. No vampires except us , just normal people, her friends from the hospital. She loved her work at the hospital. It was also an easy way to have blood at our discretion. Though Sasha rarely used it. Only when she was too busy with her work to go on a hunt. She was desperate to save as many lives as she could. She knew there were many people out there that needed that blood. She also told me that there was a special being out there who could save them if he wanted to because he could use the wheel of destiny. But usually this man was hard to find. He could travell in all dimensions so naturally he wouldn't stay in ours, so she lost his track long time ago.
One night when we were coming back from one of her parties a strange smell came from the street. Three men were walking around the sidewalk and a big shadow lied behind them. They had no chance to escape. The vampire, whoever he was... stroke in an instance. When we arrived it was too late. They were dead and he flew the moment he sensed us approaching. He was strong and fast. We tried to follow him flying above the city but did not catch him.
"This is not good" Sasha said
"Who is he Sash?" I asked
"I don't know him" I haven't seen a vampire in this places for ages, I don't know...
Who was him? What was he doing here? Were we in danger? If he feeded with the people in the area in a foolish manner we could be in danger. He had to be stopped.
"If he is here, there must be others" Sasha said "We have to find them and see who they are..." Only later did we learn his name was Victor... but until then we had no clue...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu