miercuri, 7 octombrie 2009

My Vampire Story part 2- The hunt. Sasha teaches me how to hunt



motto:The hunt

I feel like I’m on hunting
I’m chasing the lion that lies deep inside of me
I am afraid of his power
I am afraid of his will


I had my first hunting today. Just as Sasha promised me, she taught me all I had to know. Sasha is a good teacher. She did not force me to kill humans, she started her hunting lessons using animals. Vampires don't need only human blood to survive as we all know. They can survive by killing animals or drinking synthetic blood. But nothing can be compared with a good hunt.
The sounds of wild animals woke us up. And thirst came to our mouths. Sasha showed me how to do it. She hunted the bear and drunk its blood, taking its chi out of it. I have never seen something like this in my whole life. The speed, the force... It was all unreal. Mist swirled around us, making us look ethereal like the ghosts of some Highland warriors. I hunted the second bear and I finally understood the whole meaning of killing. Killing was actually the celebration of life. I killed the bear... God created it and I killed it. Once killed, another would be born. Once the animal was killed, I felt my body warm of its blood. It was totally a new experience. But it could be dangerous out to a point. If I had to kill a human, I should not feel this way.
I sworn to myself I won't kill people. Or if I had to spill someone's blood he wouldn't be an innocent man. Criminals, murderers this would do. I guess...Of course, I was even thinking of not doing this to my friends. No... my friends were special to me. I loved them with all my heart and I would go back to them in a while and live the rest of my life with them, only proctecting them from other vampires, with Sasha. Somehow I had a feeling this was what Sasha wanted. To be one of us. She kept talking about it for days asking me about my friends, about who they were, what they did, especially about George which was a bit confusing cos we have never been that close. He was a friend of Richard's though so I suppose Richard could tell her more about him than I could. There were six of us, plus a few school friends and relatives and Sasha was aiming for our group in particular.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu