duminică, 11 octombrie 2009

My Vampire Story part 6 - The quarell with Sasha

After I have seen my friends, Sasha and I flew to Sasha's mansion. I did not forget what I said: that I was going to have a fight with Sasha at home.
"Sasha, why did you lie?"
"Huh?"
"Why did you lie? You lied both me and my friends. Why?"
"And how did you suppose you would explain your absence to them?"
"That I have a fight with my parents, a car accident, whatever. It would have been my choice, mine, my own. It would be my lie Sasha, they are my friends not yours. I never lied to them. Do you know how I felt?"
"Jullie, there was no other logical explanation for your transformation. And you know we are forbidden to tell them the truth. And it's not like you'll lie them forever. One day they'll know the truth. And it wouldn't be a lie anymore"
"Yes, one day Sasha, but not now, you crazy liar" as I was screaming I slapped her face. Vampires have a heavy hand.
Sasha slapped me back:"Wake up child, I did it for your good"
"Are you sure you didn't do it to be able be around George?"
We started to fight and hit each other while we were jumping round and round, until I calmed myself down.It served as a training fight.
We actually distroyed the whole room. The furniture was on the floor, some made to pieces, some turned upside down.
"There... is it better?" Sasha asked. "See what you've done? Now clean this mess up"
"Why me it wasn't me the one who choose to lie her new friends"
"Clean it right now, or I'll serve one of your little friends for dinner"
"You woudn't dare"
"Just watch me, by the way I know who my twin soul is..." Sasha was trying to buy me
"Really?Who is he?"
"George, George is my twin soul..."
"How do you know that? You said that only when they are transformed you can tell"
"I saw his past lives. All of them... And we were together"
"It's cool that it's George, he's a nice guy, transform him next" I said
"I''ll see what I'll do, you know the rules, you can transform someone only if he is dying"
"Do all vampires have to respect that?"
"No, but I act this way. I'm not stealing a man's chance to have a human life unless it is necessary."
"Maybe we'll have a chance one day"
"Yeah maybe..."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu