miercuri, 14 octombrie 2009

My Vampire Story part 8 - Sasha's missing friends

There were just the two of us Sasha and I... and there was little we could do. We did not know if the stranger would hunt again or not. I asked Sasha if she knew anyone that could help us. But she was unsure. There was a vampire she befriended 200 years ago while she was hiding, but she had no idea where the vampire was now. We had to track him down and ask for help. And there was also that beeing that she mentioned before. The all seeing guy. One of the two would do...
The danger we were in was great. We could be hunted by a vampire, or we could be hunted by the people that would hunt the vampire. If we were to be discovered in any of the both ways we were in danger. We had to find Sasha's friends.
Sasha tried to make investigations. Meanwhile I stopped to visit my friends too often. We didn't want to expose ourselves too much. I invoked a trip with Sasha to the mountains to get away. In this way I had time to stay with Sasha and help her. But no matter how hard we tried there was no evidence of Sasha's friends. I followed Sasha in Germany where she last saw the vampire, but the friend was gone. Some tracks led us to Italy but the friend flew from there too. The all seeing guy was also somewhere in some dimension. Where could we go? Where could we ask? The clan from the west settled somewhere in Italy and England anywhere but not west. They were after the east clan obviously.. If we stayed any longer we could have been discovered. And Victor was no where to be found. Nor did we have any evidence it was about him, the leader of the clan. Creating a new vampire was a crime punished by death. I was a new born. I was in danger. Sasha for creating me was in danger too. We had to go back...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu