duminică, 15 noiembrie 2009

Vampire story - part 13 - Gerald's lie

Gerald was being sorry. He did not wanted to hurt me, yet he did. It did not bothered me the fact that had an affair with Laureen. It was not my business. What bothered me was that he had killed a girl, an innocent person. I promised myself I'll never kill anyone, drink blood but not kill. And he did. I could not forgive him so easily.
He tried to talk to me, but I was too disappointed. So, he had to find himself something to do while he waited in my room for Sasha to arrange his.
Gerald went to my computer, while I leaned crying on my window and he turned the computer on. He was upset too. He entered the internet and looked for our friends. Richard was connected, anxious to hear news from Gerald, Roxanne too.
"Hi Richard, it's me Gerald"
"You son of a bitch" Richard screamed "You've got a lot of nerve to show up like that. I suppose you haven't heard that the telephone was invented, I wonder how did you manage to enter the chat?"
"Rich listened, I wasn't well, I ..."
"You're damn sure you were not well. What was in your head to go to that race? You thought you'll conquer America or what? I've got news for you pall: this is Romania, stick that to your head Romania"
"Richard I..."
"Two weeks without a word? Do you have any idea of how worried I was? Or your friends, or your family? You really got nerve mister. If it wasn't for Sasha we would have really gone mad"
"Sasha?" asked Gerald and then I heard him speaking aloud:"I should have known Sasha told them something about me, hey Jullie save your tears for later, come here, please"
"What now?" I asked
"Since you're show in Bulgaria is all a big lie to cover the fact that your a vampire, I demand to know what lies have you told to our friends about me?"
"Gerald I didn't lie"
"Come on Jullie, what did you tell them then? Come on I don't mind, I just wanna know the story so that I would not make any mistake."
"I don't lie Gerald, I haven't told them anything yet, just that you are in the hospital and that you can't receive any visitors, you'll tell your own story"
"All right then remember this: I had a motor accident, I was in a hospital, still am in a hospital, Sasha brought me a laptop, I have to be operated soon. Ok?"
"It's your own choice Ger, whatever you tell them, it's your choice"
"It's my choice but you'll have to remember it to cover me up"
"Why don't you cover yourself up?"
"Come on Jullie, you're not gonna hate me forever, one day you'll have to accept it. I killed a girl, this doesn't mean anything"
"And when you'll kill one of your friends what will it mean?"
"I'm not gonna hurt them, I'm telling you this, I love them just as much as you do, I could not make them any harm"
"I don't trust you, talk to them on the internet, or on the phone, but stay away from my friends"
"Your friends? They are my friends too Jullie"
"Stay away from them it's a warning."
"I'm not going to argue to you anymore. I'll show you I'll take care of them just as you have"
"Hey Richard, look man, you don't have to be angry with me" Gerald tasted on the computer "I'm still in the hospital and I can't move to well, I'll have to be operated soon"
"I hope they'll chick your ass fine, you asshole" Richard was really angry, actually I knew it I talked to him. The others were worried too, none of them approved Gerald's race. They all said he had no brain when he decided to take part in it.
"I really thought it was a good idea, besides I was angry on Richard" he told me now
"And now you really worried him, are you satisfied? Why do you always have to question everything and become mad so quickly, if you had patience and waited for me and Sasha to explain to you, that girl would have lived"
"I'm sorry Jullie, how many times do I have to appologize to believe me?"
"You'll have to show us we can trust you, one mistake Gerald and you're on your own"
"There won't be any mistakes, I'm really sorry Jullie" he came to me and embraced me again. I tried to believe him this time. After all he come back to save me and Sasha.
"Stop shouting like mad people, I found them. I found the old vampire and the all seeing guy" Sasha burst happily into the room making it getting brigther all of a sudden."We can be saved, now I'm sure of it" Sasha's eyes were full of tears.
"How did you do it Sash" I asked
"Well I followed Gerald's instrunctions, I found the old vampire and he will find the other very soon. We still have hope, we have hope." Now all three of us were happy.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu