luni, 8 iunie 2009

I can't write

I can't write. I simply cannot find my words. I tried to write in Spanish, but I deleted everything. I have so many things to say and I don't know how. I cannot find myself. I'm lost somewhere in between dreams and reality and I can't belong to any of them. Luis Fonsi kills my brain. I hear the song I just posted two minutes ago again and again in my head and it doesn't stops and it has nothing to do with what I feel. Maybe the refrain Yo, yo no me doy por vencido/Yo quiero un mundo contigo/Juro que vale la pena esperar, y esperar y esperar un suspiro/Una señal del destino/No me canso, no me rindo, no me doy por vencido. No me doy por vencido. I won't give up either. Give up to what? There's nothing I can give up. Maybe my illusion. And I am not satisffied with the post. I don't like it. I wanted to write about something else. But I can't. I can't write. I can only stop for a moment and erase the tears that are falling from my eyes. I simply can't write.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu