luni, 20 ianuarie 2014

Trandafir


All my life I thought I was a demon. Little did I know that I was one because I was carrying one on my back. I had to come a long way to discover it. My demon's specialty was to make me be alone, unwanted, unloved, to hate myself, to destroy myself, to live in darkness, in complete darkness, in total darkness. I always thought I was unwanted and unloved, I was rejected so many times that for each time I could write a novel, but after the demon was gone I realised that the very fact that I had you back then to reject me, made me wonder what was wrong,what was wrong with me and brought me where I am today. Not being left alone, but being accompanied when I carried a demon on my back made me who I am today. If I would have never discovered love through loving you, if I wouldn't have you to see that love exists, if I wouldn't have been able to see with my own eyes what we can do, I would still carry that thing on. So now for the very first time in my life I rise my eyes full of tears to you, I am grateful, so grateful that I can say: thank you for rejecting me, and thank you for being there when I was a demon girl. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu